Monday, November 15, 2010

two posts in one day is not in fact necessary

I can't resist an outfit post. I've been closely following (internet stalking?) many fantastic blogs - I think I'm up to about 10 daily reads, which is just.too.many - and I want in on the gratuitous self-portrait picture taking action! Luckily, today's a good day to start because I wore my best outfit ever, which is to say that I came home from work and changed pants and that's all I've got.

I don't normally look this mean. Unless you're wearing leopard print.
More specifically, I came home and changed pants, but I didn't feel quite comfortable; so I slapped a skinny boa constrictor waist belt on my midsection. That just felt weird and awkward so I threw on another one and suddenly felt ready to take on my day. Somewhere amidst the hypoxia I realized that I may have a slight fashion addiction.

And now I'm wheezing.
So I made a giant salad with four types of cheese and one type of protein-enriched pasta - and yeah, a new blog. Bite me. And my fashion problem.

And check out my belt detail shots - sweet
I'm all into the green and red - not because I like Christmas all that much but because I think they're actually a fantastic color combo. I hate the rule that says you can't pair them but I follow it anyway; so today, voila, some weird shade of green I can't describe + a desaturated fuschia. You're welcome.

Are your eyes burning?
I realize that in this context, these are both pop colors, but at least it's not frickin' red.

No comments:

Post a Comment